[mythtv-users] HD-PVR input issues: (WHERE NOW?)

Mark fairlane at springcom.com
Thu Apr 15 13:58:38 UTC 2010

Ok, I've exhausted all my avenues to determine what is going on here now,
and I'm looking for other mail lists to get this thing working again.

1.  I've updated to latest windows driver/firmware
2.  Setup UDEV rules to fix my node to /dev/hdpvr
3.  Setup module parameters to set the device inputs
4.  SCOURED the internet for clues for days.
5.  Set my module verbosity to max looking for clues.

Still the device init fails.

I don't know where else to look.  I know the HDPVR module is in the
kernel,  but I doubt that they maintain it.  I have subscribed to the
video4linux mailing list to start, but should probably ask:

Who maintains this driver?  Where can I reach them?

It's out of warranty and too expensive to sit there as a brick.

*HELP*!

*PLEASE*

THANK YOU!