[mythtv-users] Disappearing recordings?

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 16:47:48 UTC 2010

>   I don't think it's that. One of the programs that disappeared was last
> week's episode of Lost, which I had already watched the first 10-15 minutes
> of. When I went back to finish it up, it was gone, along with 3 other
> episodes of Lost that I had previously watched (but were still selectable
> from the menu).

Is your system easily accessible from the internet.  One of the issues
that crops up from time to time on this list is webcrawler programmes
getting access to mythweb.  As they crawl over the various pages they
hit all the controls including the 'delete recording' buttons.

Otherwise, do you have plenty of recording space available?  Check
system status for available recording space and autoexpire list.