[mythtv-users] Problem editing recordings [solved]

Jens Wilmer mythtv at jenswilmer.de
Sun Apr 18 00:26:15 UTC 2010

Hello,

The problem could be resolved using the CPU++ Rendering profile as I
have no Computer fast enough for opengl rendering. (As found on
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7055 )
Now for the first time in three years of using MythTV I am able to
perfectly edit recordings on all my Frontends.

 Thank you very much,
  Jens Wilmer