[mythtv-users] HD PVR 1pixel green line at bottom of screen at 1080i

Pete Ashdown pashdown at xmission.com
Sun Apr 18 04:20:17 UTC 2010

I've adjusted my vertical sizing 1% and it disappears (it also helps for
getting rid of the VBI line at the top of some SD shows), but I noticed
the other day that it appears the bug is in playback of HD-PVR files and
not capture.  XBMC and VLC play the same files without a green line at
the bottom.  The MythTV thumbnails also show the green line.