[mythtv-users] Enabling multirec borks usability a bit.

Christopher Kerr mythtv at theseekerr.com
Tue Apr 20 00:31:01 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Indulis Bernsteins
<indulis.b at au1.ibm.com> wrote:
> I have 3 tuners, with 2 I'd get recording conflicts, 3 seems right, it also
> allows you to set "delayed end times" for most recordings on commercial
> channels.  We Oz-dwellers know this is an ESSENTIAL THING(tm) don't we?

No kidding, I have some rules with 25 minutes overrun specified - NCIS
in particular seems to get bumped around by Biggest Loser/MasterChef
etc. I hand adjust them for season finals to allow for an hour
overrun, just to be sure.

(Maybe that's why I don't watch anything live - it's not on when it
says it'll be on anyway)

- Chris