[mythtv-users] LiveTV on HVR-4000 not working- 0.22/F12

Michael PARKER michael.parker at st.com
Wed Apr 21 10:16:41 UTC 2010

Nick,

Many thanks for the reply.

A friend and fellow mythbox owner pointed to me the same ticket this morning. My plan for this
evening is to rebuild the libmythtv library from 0.22-230 source (to match my installation from
ATrpms packages) with this patch applied to the tv_rec.cpp source file.

I'm hoping that having (doubtless) different configure options to those used by Axel in his package
build won't scupper this plan. If it does, I'll have to build the whole of Myth from source for the
sake of a single patch.....

I'll report back tomorrow.

Thanks again,

Mike