[mythtv-users] arclight - watch videos menu repainting question

Johnny Walker johnnyjboss at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 13:08:00 UTC 2010

It seems when I scroll down on the right through the arclight theme's
Watch Video's menu there are little bullets on the right hand side
which change to trangular arrows and are repainted on every time I
scroll.

My question is that the arrows seem to only appear in immediate
vicinity to the currently selected widget. They also appear to blink
while repainting. Is this a possible issue with my painter and how I'm
configured?

A quick couple snapshots are here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p4mqqt
and