[mythtv-users] Help me choose a Redhat based OS for MythBackend

Mike Andy beatbreaker82 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 01:09:19 UTC 2010

> http://www.atrpms.net/install.html

thanks for the link, seems pretty straight forward just to add the
repo. I can see in yum.cfg looks like it'll detect the arch and flavor
i'm on

> For the last two CentOS major releases (4 and 5), there has been about
> a month between the RHEL release and the CentOS variant becoming
> available.

Yeah I saw as much on Wikipedia, I just don't know when RHEL6 will be
officially released (I guess neither does anyone) "It'll be released
when it's ready" seems to be the current information.

> P.S. Please don't top-post in replies to the list

Sorry I only joined yesterday, I'm reformed already!