[mythtv-users] Disk full storage group selection

Anthony Korsman manak at primus.ca
Mon Apr 26 13:39:04 UTC 2010

I'm on MythDora 5.0 (FC 8 and 0.21 fixes) and I saw a similar issue. I've got two disks on my BE/FE. My first disk had a lot of recording that could not be deleted, plus a bunch of videos and the backend kept trying to record to it despite very little free space. Eventually, the first disk filled up. This happened a couple of times. But there was nothing relevant in the logs other than one of my disks was full. I rebalanced the free space manually by moving some shows over to the other disk and the problem just when away. Sounds like there is a bug here.

AK