[mythtv-users] Advice please: school mythtv project

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Apr 28 21:38:37 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 28 April 2010 03:30:25 pm Johnny Walker wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 4:28 PM, Brian Wood <beww at beww.org> wrote:
> > On Wednesday 28 April 2010 03:01:24 pm Nick Rout wrote:

> >> It's a primary school.
> >
> > Which probably means the students will figure out Myth before most of the
> > faculty does :-)
>
> and I hear there's a new theme you might want to use.

With all of the budget problems so many school districts are having (at least
here in the USA) now is the perfect time to introduce them to Open Source
software. Our local Linux User's Group is already starting to get inquiries
from several schools in Colorado.

I hadn't thought of Myth as something they might be interested in, but now
that I think about it it seems like a good fit for many schools.