[mythtv-users] PS3 doesn't see Mythtv / upnp

Joe j.commisso at verizon.net
Sun Aug 1 23:13:44 UTC 2010

I think I spoke too soon!

I have a wireless laptop that DOES see the MythTV server via wireless.

But the PS3 box still can't see MythTv.

I have the wireless router firewall OFF as well, which allowed my laptop
to see Myth.

So no firewall on the Myth box or the wireless router, and PS3 can't see
Myth, but laptop does see Myth.
All are on same subnet.

Thanks,
Joe