[mythtv-users] Can't get it to work

Mark Tiddens tiddens at jumpingdolphins.com
Wed Aug 4 22:58:31 UTC 2010

Thanks much!  I will keep fooling with it to get it to work per the help,
but it does sound like something we can't deploy en masse.  All we wanted
was a TV viewer that gets all channels.  As I initially noted, TVtime does
channels in the hundreds but not the channels in the thousands.  Maybe we
can get Tvtime to extend to these channels...