[mythtv-users] Can't get it to work

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 09:53:40 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 3:42 PM, Kevin Kuphal <kkuphal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, let me say this first.  This thread is a mess of Windows vs. Linux and
> alot of other non-relevant stuff that really hasn't been helpful to you.

Kevin, I read this thread with real dismay until i saw your message.
Kudos for getting the thread on track, well done.

To some of the other posters, i am not going to read all the crap
again to point you all out, but please stick to answering the question
or asking nicely for further pertinent info. Assailing potential
converts does no one any favours, including yourself and the mythtv
community.

by the way there are successful businesses built around selling boxes
with mythtv in them. Its possible, bit whether it is yet profitable
may be debatable :)