[mythtv-users] Update of Links in HOWTO - Help Needed

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 02:36:50 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-08-04 at 20:22 -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:

Dan, Ajay, Mike:

Thanks for the responses.  I'm a *buntu user, so the urpmi
tip explained why I couldn't find a download site.  And
since I don't have MythGames loaded, the sdlmame link was
a good tip too.

All but one of the links have been updated in the .sgml file
(thanks Mike) and some text has been changed to reflect sites
that don't exist.

If I remove the '32qa' from the existing link:
  http://www.classicgaming.com/mame32qa/

it ends up at:
  http://classicgaming.gamespy.com/mame

But the HOWTO is attempting to have the reader find
Screenshots aka "snaps" and it just doesn't seem to
exist (using the sites search tool.)

Any other gamers know about Screenshots aka "snaps"?

Thanks,

Bill Meek