[mythtv-users] Plans for front & back end Myth boxes

Jessica Perry Hekman jphekman at arborius.net
Fri Aug 6 18:35:18 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 06, 2010 at 10:50:23AM -0600, Brian Wood wrote:

> Not to me. In most cases acquiring content via BitTorrent is illegal,
> or at least highly questionable, and probably should not even be
> discussed here. There are of course legal torrents, and if you stick
> with those you should be OK.

Good point; I should have specified that I intend to stick to legal
torrents. Mostly I just want to take this process in phases.

> Aside from the data input, your plan seems sound.

Good. I'll keep following the front-end discussion. I'm hoping to put
together some specs today or tomorrow, and mail the list to make sure
I've made a good choice.

Thanks,
Jessica