[mythtv-users] mythbuntu daily builds stuck at 25423?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Aug 9 20:08:54 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 08:02 +1200, Nick Rout wrote:

> I am also on 25423. Perhaps nothing has changed in the fixes branch? I
> don't know how to quickly find out.

Hrm, yes.  I should have mentioned when I posted initially.  I only
posted because it seems that 0-23-fixes is a few revs ahead of what's in
mythbuntu's daily autobuilds:

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/branches/release-0-23-fixes?order=date#mythtv

By my reading/understanding, it's at 25595.  I do realize that that
doesn't mean there have been 25595-25423 commits to just that branch,
but the number is certainly a few values > 1.

b.