[mythtv-users] DVB-T mpeg4 questions

Yianni Vidalis yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 15:33:04 UTC 2010

Thanks, that was the answer I was hoping for. (We'll probably switch to dvb-t2 when everyone else will move to an even better transmission system.)

Yianni.

Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 13:13:48 +0100
From: richard.e.morton at gmail.com
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] DVB-T mpeg4 questions

If it stays dvb-t then the card will continue to work. If however like the uk they are chamging to dvb-t2 then you'll need a new card

Please excuse brevity and mistakes this email was composed on a mobile phone.

Thanks and regards,

Richard Morton

07899 750400