[mythtv-users] Victims...... I mean Testers wanted.....HD transcode script that should keep AC3 intact if it's in the original stream.

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Thu Aug 12 09:48:44 UTC 2010

> I see.  So the *two* H.264 exporters I added recently don't handle
> particularly well?  OK then.

Do these exporters also import? That would be much more useful to me as
our HD broadcast standard in NZ is H264 and at present I can't archive
anything as nuvexport doesn't handle it.

I raised a ticket a while back but the h264 stuff is as you say exporters
and it still doesn't work for me on the input side - I might be driving it
wrongly though as there is still no command line help and the wiki hasn't
been updated so I'm clueless about command line arguments. I have a
feeling I should be using mencoder but no idea how I would do that...

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks