[mythtv-users] No shutdown due to SCHEDULE_CHANGE

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Aug 13 13:38:25 UTC 2010

Zitat von Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com>:

> On 13 August 2010 13:14, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to set up automatic shutdown/resume again. But mythwelcome is not
>> able to shut down the combined FE/BE, because it retrieves SCHEDULE_CHANGE
>> every 3-6 minutes.
>> Where are those coming from, and what can I do against this?
>
> If you are using EIT (which a quick search suggests you are) then
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3597 is probably the issue.

I vaguely remember that it used to work with an earlier MythTV
version. Given that the ticket is 3 years old, this is a bit strange,
since it obviously is not a new problem.

So I guess the only option is to set the shutdown timeout to 4 or 5
minutes and hope the best. At least until someone applies the patch of
that ticket.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/