[mythtv-users] possible frontend?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Fri Aug 13 22:38:12 UTC 2010

On Friday, August 13, 2010 02:45:53 pm jmk wrote:

> 3) The specs state "Silent Fan & Heatpipe Thermal Solution". One of my
> goals is to get something that is as quiet as possible. I'm curious what
> their definition of silent really is.

Short of a machine with no moving parts at all, I doubt that you will ever get two people to agree on what "silent" means,
and the only way to find out if it meets your requirements is to actually listen to it.

Even when one person says "I can't hear it at all", someone else will find it bothersome (in general I mean, I'm not
speaking about this particular machine).