[mythtv-users] tmdb.pl for 0.20

JCA 1.41421 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 18:50:19 UTC 2010

Anybody got a version of tmdb.pl that works correctly? In particular,
under 0.20? I have one that used to work correctly until a few months
ago, but not any more. For instance, it seems to be unable to retrieve
posters for movies; the only thing that I get are poster files with
the following contents

<center><h1>301 Moved Permanently</h1></center>

Like I said, this started to happen a few months ago.

I know that I should upgrade to a more recent MythTV version, but if I
shut down our MythTV box for even one day my baby daughter will kill
me.