[mythtv-users] AppleTV on newer Mythbuntu's

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 15:07:56 UTC 2010

I recently lost all my bookmarks, and can't seem to find the information
again.  I know I'm just being dumb with my search terms.  I know that when I
upgrade my AppleTV to 10.04 I have to change something so that it still uses
the old grub or menu.lst or something like that.  Because the bootloader
hasn't been updated for the new grub or something, but you can change or
overwrite a file to use the old menu.lst I believe.  I just can't remember
what exactly I need to do.  If anyone knows off the top of their head, that
be great, if not I'll post back when I do find it.

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell