[mythtv-users] Crystal HD

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 15:17:09 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 11:11 AM, Brian Wood <beww at beww.org> wrote:

> On Wednesday 18 August 2010 09:04:16 MacNean Tyrrell wrote:
> xbmc/totem.

>  Are
> > >
> > > Not sure where you checked, I recently got some mail from Logic Supply
> > > about
> > > them, but that may be who you are talking about. I bought one from them
> > > some
> > > months back.
> >
> > No it wasn't, but I'll check em out.  Are you using yours in Myth or
> > something else?
>
> I'm just experimenting. I recently pulled it out of a test machine and
> installed it in a Revo, though the Revo can use VDPAU, I want to compare
> that
> to the CrystalHD.

I have a Revo myself.  I would love to hear what you see.  I know I'm
definetly getting 1 for my AppleTV.  I picked up my AppleTV for like $40, so
it's been nice to have in the Bedroom.  But would love to have it be able to
play my mp4 movies, right now it just can't.  It plays the mpeg2 files from
pvr-500/250's fine tho.  But if it works that much better on the Revo, i
might consider getting a second 1.

Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell