[mythtv-users] libmythbluray-related segfaults (with backtraces)

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 18:39:06 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 11:34 AM, Robert McNamara <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 11:22 AM, Noah K <bodhileok at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> OK, the libbluray resync (r25723, thanks Robert!) fixed the second
>> segfault (on exit for all BDMV), but not the first (on start for
>> some).
>> I'll dig a little more when I have time and maybe take to libbluray-devel.
>>

> Looks like ii is ending up -1, which is likely invalid.  I've reported it
> but if I don't hear anything by the time I get home, I'll conjure up a
> patch.
>
> Robert

PS, If you want to try, you could see about adding something like

    if (ii <= 0) {
        return 0;
    }

right above like 441 in clpi_parse.c, which is:

    spn = (entry->coarse[ii].spn_ep & ~0x1FFFF) + entry->fine[jj].spn_ep;

Note that I haven't looked very close, so please forgive me if this does
nothing at all ;)

Robert