[mythtv-users] WiFi support W-O-L?

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sun Aug 22 03:58:56 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard Morton
  To: Discussion about MythTV
  Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2010 12:34 PM
  Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] WiFi support W-O-L?

  The quick answer is no, they dont. Storage of wep wpa keys and managing connection secuirty is in software as far as I am aware
and I have never seen this supported on wifi either...

  Please excuse brevity and mistakes, this email was composed on an Android smartphone.
  Thanks and best regards,

  Richard Morton