[mythtv-users] DVD Playback - Context sensitive back button.

Friedrich Clausen fred at derf.nl
Sun Aug 22 15:06:43 UTC 2010

Hi All,

When I play DVDs with the internal player I often press "back"
intending to go from the, for example, the main feature back to the
DVD root menu. But what happens is that the player quits entirely and
I have to re-launch it.

I know that I can get the pop-up menu and select the root menu from
there but having the back button take me back to the previous DVD
"level" would be great (and score big WAF points). My setup is -

Mythfrontend - 0.23-fixes r25579
Mythbackend - 0.23-fixed r25579

Any advice on how this can be accomplished would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Fred.