[mythtv-users] HDHR Wrong channels, won't change

bhaskins bhaskins at chartermi.net
Sun Aug 22 21:42:21 UTC 2010

I have gone into mythweb and the channel editor and entered my entire
channel list.
All of the channels will tune but all but one are wrong.
For example, in mythweb there are the freqid and finetune columns.
I need to end up with channel 81-69 and get 76-1.
What does it want here?

freqid       finetune

81-69                         ?

81.69                         ?

81         69            ?

None of these seem to change anything.
If this is in the documentation anywhere,  please! point me  to it.
I really can't take much more of the !@#$ home shopping network.
Thanks,
   Bert