[mythtv-users] Recommendations for USB Analogue tuner

Gordon McCrae gordon.mccrae at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 24 21:55:23 UTC 2010

  Does anyone have a recommendation for an Analogue USB tuner for the UK
market?

I was using a PVR-250 to feed signal from my SKY box into MythTV, but
this has now died, and as all my other cards are USB (Hauppage Nova-T
and Nova-TD's) I'd rather stick with a USB device for the Analogue also
if at all possible.

So, does anyone have experience of one that works reliably with MythTV
and is available new rather than used on eBay?

There's a load mentioned on the MythTV wiki, but I'd like some first
hand recommendations if possible before splashing my cash.

Cheers
Gordon