[mythtv-users] Superserver

Jeff Jensen jjensen at apache.org
Wed Aug 25 02:49:08 UTC 2010

Well, it's an Atom, but a mini-ITX in a nice case.  Not as small as a Revo.
I like this better though - not a laptop drive, USBs, DVD-RW,  gigabit, etc.
http://www.nanosys1.com/sys-n2000.html

For my mom a few months ago, I bought the "N3000" one, but not seeing it on
the site at the moment (there was a couple of options at the time).  Hers
was a Zotac board with Nvdia, wireless, and HDMI output.  I doubled the RAM
to 2G and increased drive to 500G.  So far I installed Win 7 and using WMC
with an HDHR.  Works great and she is happy.  I priced building it and it
was like $60 or so more to buy theirs ready-to-go and with warranty, so I
bought the time savings J.

The board on the N2000 one is Intel and doesn't seem to have HDMI and not
sure what that video is.

You could call and ask about the N3000 if it interest you - it seems a
little better than the N2000.