[mythtv-users] Webmin is borked

Mark Adams madams9 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 14:52:41 UTC 2010

On 08/24/2010 04:56 PM, Doug Lytle wrote:
> Mark Adams wrote:
>>
>> Okay Doug, I took the couple of hours required to compile MythTV
>> 0.23.1 from source.  Still no Mythweb, still no audio in mythfrontend.
>
> Did you have audio on the front end before?
>
> What does the frontend's logs show?  If via RPM, the logs will be in
> /var/log/mythtv I think, if not you can specify on the mythfrontend
> command line to write out a log.
>
> Doug

Okay, installed MythTV and Mythweb as per instructions compiled from
source.

The good news: audio is back in Mythfrontend

The bad news: Mythweb is still Access forbidden!

Apache is responsible for this, I just have no idea what the problem
is.   However, I am getting the impression from clues like this:

# httpd -S
Syntax error on line 107 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/mythweb.conf:
Invalid command 'php_value', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration

That mod_php5 may have something to do with it, but I may be totally
wrong. The php_value (and php_flag) stuff may have nothing to do with
mythweb not working.

Mark