[mythtv-users] UPnP Devices - Myth Menu

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Thu Aug 26 00:52:56 UTC 2010

> It seems I can only play recorded "Livetv", but not true real time live tv

I'm assuming you mean simply because it's being recorded as it's playing so it's never really live?

> using uPnP, as there is no real time livetv option here

Right, this was what I was originally asking about.

>Of course one can pull real time Live TV from a HDHomerun.   What
> is it you seek though?

In my case, using ATSC, DVB-S2 and at the moment, trying to figure out how to get s-video input working on the HVR-1600.
I've been reading as I try to find out how to get the input to work and came across some things which seemed to say that pausing live tv wasn't something that myth does. That's why I had to post again asking as I was sure that was wrong, unless I was missing something.