[mythtv-users] Mythtv and Ubuntu, where to find latest version?

Steve Malenfant smalenfant at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 01:28:30 UTC 2010

I have been a Fedora/Centos user for a long time. I had my great and bad
experiences. Finding support wasn't that hard (mostly atrpms for packages).
I have a Centos 5.5 backend which updated to 0.23.1. Update went smoothly
except for libdvdread package dependency issue. I know how to solve those.

But, my Ubuntu frontend doesn't update from 0.23 to 0.23.1. I don't have
mythbuntu, can't find good support on how to make it up-datable to 0.23.1

Can someone help? Network protocol version on Centos 5.5 0.23.1 is 23056 and
on Ubuntu 0.23 is 56. This setup has been working for a year now, but
suddenly just broke.

Thanks.