[mythtv-users] MythWeb and FlowPlayer

Dave Pearson lists at the-pearsons.co.uk
Thu Aug 26 09:19:36 UTC 2010

On 26/08/10 07:01, Glen Hawksworth wrote:
> I have just discovered the FlowPlayer plugin in MythWeb... it works great!
> I can't believe I can watch my TV shows at work :-D
> Is there any work being done to achieve this sort of functionality on
> smart-phones?
> I imagine the major hurdle is the lack of compatible flash players on
> most phones.
> Keep up the good work mythWeb guys!
> Glen

If you have an iPhone you could try looking at AirVideo - there is an
iPhone app and a Server component. If you want to run the Server part on
your mythtv server, you need to use the alpha version - details can be
found here:

http://wiki.birth-online.de/know-how/hardware/apple-iphone/airvideo-server-linux

On the mythtv server you can use mythrename.pl to create symlinked
folders of Recordings "By Date", "By Program" etc.

I use it on my iPhone a lot and it works a treat.

Regards,
Dave.