[mythtv-users] Same 18GB reported used by LiveTV shown on backend for months

Dave Richardson mythtv at derdev.com
Thu Aug 26 11:52:38 UTC 2010

With nothing recording or being watched for whole chunks of days, my myth
BE continues to report 18GB being used by LiveTV storage - and has reported
the same 18GB for months...

Total Disk Space:

    * Total Space: 2,861,217 MB
    * Space Used: 494,349 MB
    * Space Free: 2,366,868 MB
    * Space Available After Auto-expire: 2,603,505 MB
          o Space Used by LiveTV: 18,740 MB
          o Space Used by Deleted Recordings: 0 MB
          o Space Used by Auto-expirable Recordings: 217,897 MB

I've had a few power outages and at least one hairy upgrade - all which
could have contributed to some unclean shutdowns of LiveTV.

How do I track this down to clean this up?