[mythtv-users] HVR4000 woes

Liam Friel liam.friel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 12:08:48 UTC 2010

Well, as a matter of fact, if you build the vanilla v4l-dvb-20100517
repository and install this, this breaks the TT-3200 and it won't load the
drivers for it at all.

At the time it never occurred to me to see what would happen if I just tried
to use the HVR 4000 alone, so intent was I on getting my TT-3200 back.

I could just remove the hack that allows the TT-3200 to load and that would
disable it completely. I'd have to add my cards back into myth but it would
be an interesting experiment.

Lots to play with ...

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Mike Perkins <mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk