[mythtv-users] MythWeb and FlowPlayer

Ajay Sharma ajayrockrock at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 23:57:41 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 2:19 AM, Dave Pearson <lists at the-pearsons.co.uk>wrote:

> If you have an iPhone you could try looking at AirVideo - there is an
> iPhone app and a Server component. If you want to run the Server part on
> your mythtv server, you need to use the alpha version - details can be found
> here:
>

> http://wiki.birth-online.de/know-how/hardware/apple-iphone/airvideo-server-linux
>
> On the mythtv server you can use mythrename.pl to create symlinked folders
> of Recordings "By Date", "By Program" etc.
>
> I use it on my iPhone a lot and it works a treat.

This is OT, but do you know of a similar product that will let you stream
audio (I'm thinking my MP3 collection) to my iPhone over 3g?  Ampache (
http://ampache.org) has an iphone app but that will only stream over
wireless (and no, I'm not planning on jailbreaking my phone to make it
work).  I figured if Pandora can stream over 3g, then anything should be
able to.

Thanks,
Ajay