[mythtv-users] Webmin is borked

Mark Adams madams9 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 02:20:51 UTC 2010

On 08/26/2010 05:22 PM, emarkert at aim.com wrote:
> From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
> <mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org>

For the record here are my configs for reference.  Long day at work last
night and I'm still bushed.  Headed back shortly and haven't had a
chance to work on this.  Have a look at these configs.  I think they
will answer your question.

Thanks for your time and attention on this.  I do appreciate it.

mythweb.conf  http://pastebin.mandriva.com/19683

httpd.conf  http://mandriva.pastebin.com/N9dRnL7s

php.ini  http://mandriva.pastebin.com/dLuZkJTx

Mark