[mythtv-users] Cheap Remote and receiver sale

Dewey Smolka dsmolka at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 14:35:48 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 8:16 AM, Jeff Artz <jeffa.myth at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 2:07 PM, Dan Wilga
> <mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu> wrote:

>> I don't know about this specific remote, but I seem to recall that on
>> other media center remotes the logo is just a sticker, and can be removed or
>> replaced with something more appropriate. (I think somebody was using the
>> Tux logo.)

Here's a tux logo I came up with a couple years ago.

I've got no problem with 'Microsoft' being on the remote itself --
they made it after all. But the Windows logo on the button drove me a
bit nuts. I don't have any Windows machines and certainly don't want
my hardware suggesting I do. I'd sooner put one of those Apple
stickers on my car, although to be fair I do still have a Mac Book
from around 1998 in a box somewhere ...