[mythtv-users] MythTV keeps wanting to record the same episode

Ozzy Lash ozzy.lash at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 06:04:58 UTC 2010

> If you disable the setting
>
> Re-record Watched
> If set, programs that have been marked as watched and are auto-expired will
> be re-recorded if they are shown again.
>
> then watched shows won't be re-recorded.

I didn't know I had that setting checked.  Is that something that
applies to new rules as they are created (like the preference to make
recordings auto expire) or is it a setting that will apply tao all
current and new recording rules?  I'm not sure why some of my rules
seemed to work as expected, and some not. I've disabled it in the
settings, so I guess I'll see how things behave now.

Bill