[mythtv-users] How to setup wakeup from frontend?

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 14:57:26 UTC 2010

Actually...

Tried to get started this weekend, but couldn't decide how to shoehorn it in
to existing page(s) or create new ones w/ similar titles, tie pages together
to make sense, not step on the efforts of others or trash their pages, and,
oh yeah, fix (build) optocoupler cables to drive my Pace (DC50Xu?) DTAs from
my USB IguanaIR controller in lieu of IR LEDs pasted on the fronts.  -- Just
another MythTV fan's weekend ;-)

Seriously, I do hope to get something in RSN.

Craig.

P.S. Sorry for (I suspect) top posting.
Haven't figured out how to not include original in reply using Gmail tool on
new Android phone. (Yet!)

On Aug 30, 2010 9:31 AM, "R. G. Newbury" <newbury at mandamus.org> wrote:

On 08/30/2010 06:27 AM, Craig Huff wrote:

> Jerry,
>
> I have a MBE/FE + 2 remote FEs set up the w...
Craig,
This has an awesome amount of info in it. Would you please consider
expanding it, to include the details and posting it as a wiki page? Or add
the details to the existing wiki page?
Most of this IS a matter of getting the details right, especially the
scripts which must be run. But there are 5 or 6 separate things which must
be correct, in order, for things to work. You appear to have got them all in
order.

Geoff

Who must go and read about mythwelcome now....

--
            R. Geoffrey Newbury