[mythtv-users] MythWeb and FlowPlayer

Mark Boyum mark at boyum.us
Mon Aug 30 17:41:46 UTC 2010

> http://wiki.birth-online.de/know-how/hardware/apple-iphone/airvideo-server-linux
>
> On the mythtv server you can use mythrename.pl to create symlinked folders
> of Recordings "By Date", "By Program" etc.
>
> I use it on my iPhone a lot and it works a treat.
>
> Regards,
> Dave.

Is anyone successfully using AirVideo with a recording that is in progress?
I downloaded the free iPhone App and server over the weekend and gave it a
go.  Seems to work well for finished recordings, but recordings still being
created seem to be an issue.  They stop playing in AirVideo when you reach
the point the recording was at when AirVideo was launched.

Just hoping another MythTVer has already solved this.
-Mark