[mythtv-users] how to change from gnome to ratposion using mythdora

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 22:54:26 UTC 2010

I installed mythdora on a new machine over the weekend and it
helpfully installed ratposion (when I clicked that option) and also
gave me a good working .ratpoisonrc file.  However, I do not know how
to change from gnome to ratpoison as the default.  I remember doing
this previously and tried adding a file called /etc/sysconfig/desktop
as I saw online, but that did not do the trick.  Anyone have any
ideas?  Just don't like seeing a computer desktop popping up before
myth starts.