No subject

Thu Aug 5 16:39:05 UTC 2010

has been provided.

Any comments/advice would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Brian

--0016367fa5c2b6037d0498bb4d7c

I have been a Myth user for about 8 years now and cannot believe how far th=
e development has progressed.=A0 Thanks to everyone involved with the proje=
ct.<br><br>I am currently extremely interested in the Win32 development of =
myth frontend.=A0 Our family desktop is running Win7 x64, but is not powerf=
ul enough to play HDTV without DXVA2.=A0 However, it is equipped with a nVi=
dia GeForce 8400 GS.<br>
ion of DXVA2 into the MythTV Win32 port along with the target release versi=
on.=A0 From my research on the trak, there is currently no target although =
staging has been provided.<br>
an<br>

--0016367fa5c2b6037d0498bb4d7c--