[mythtv-users] mythweb not working .. modules_path ?]

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 03:41:42 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-11-30 at 20:59 +0200, Ismo Tanskanen wrote:
> >     > [error] [client 192.168.1.10] PHP Fatal error:  Failed to open
> >     > translation file:  modules_path/_shared/lang/English.lang in
> >     > /srv/www/htdocs/classes/Translate.php on line 172
> Only problem is, that I can't find folder "modules" or "mythweb" in
> /usr/share/mythtv (actually my install is in /usr/local/share/mythtv
> When this should be created? I built mythtv from svn, and did install
> plugins as well.

Hi;

It would appear that your mythweb files are under /srv/www/htdocs.
A mythweb directory under /srv/www/htdocs makes sense, but I don't
see it in the error message above. If you change it, you'll need
to adjust /etc/apache2/sites-enabled (or whever your configuration
is defined.) Then restart apache, as others have mentioned.

Take care,

Bill Meek