[mythtv-users] Sluggish Video

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 03:47:40 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 3:59 PM, Greg Oliver <oliver.greg at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 8:36 PM, mike at grounded.net <mike at grounded.net> wrote:
>>> Or maybe you're just doing it on purpose, not doing anything you are
>>> explained to try ...
>>>
>>> people like you make the experience on helping others extremely
>>> frustrating... :(
>>
>> What a stupid accusation to make. Why bother saying such a thing? I've posted exactly what I see.

>>> No, that just means you press next 4 times, leading you to the 5th page..
>>> Which also means that you've passed the page just before that contains
>>> the audio settings.
>>
>> On the THIRD page, there is Audio System
>> In there, there is
>> Audio output device
>> Speakers configuration
>> Advanced Audio Configuration
>>
>> nothing else.
>>
>> There is NO Scan anything, anywhere in the General setup.
>
> You'll need to upgrade to 0.24 then.  I doubt anyone is willing to go
> down the 0.23 path with audio issues any longer since all of the major
> improvements happened in 0.24.

I meant to ask what version about 10 posts ago, but went and did some
work and came back and found out what all the confusion has been over.

What's the bet Mike's next question is "how do I get 0.24 on fedora" ...

I have been involved in threads with Mike before and it can be
frustrating, but I think he is actually quite linux experienced, just
not myth experienced, and hopefully we can get him up and running!.

Keep with it Mike.