[mythtv-users] Mythweb fails after upgrade. (ubuntu 10.04 to 10.10)

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 05:34:55 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 21:02 -0800, Oz Dror wrote:
> I have reduced the number of channels to 591
> I have increase the memory limit in php to 256M
>
> it did not solve the problem

Hi;

I'm assuming this is in response to the previous thread

mythweb fails when searching for "other showing of a program"

If not, kindly ignore this reply.

Before going any further I have to ask, did you restart apache
after making the size change?

Also, is there any indication of failures in the apache log files?

Take care,

Bill Meek