[mythtv-users] Card 4 (type DVBInput) set to start on channel that doesn't exist

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Thu Dec 2 20:43:43 UTC 2010

> It logs to STDOUT, so unless you redirect it, it is not saved....

Dang, on RHEL/Centos systems, I just redirect the console output to a syslog file. Don't see that on fedora.
I'm wondering if I've got my sources and inputs incorrectly specified at this point.

I'll have to figure out how to do that with fedora and get some output. In the meantime, I've deleted all cards so that I have a fresh setup. I want to get back to having ATSC and W5 working before I move on.