[mythtv-users] Reliable USB adapter

Ray Kinsella raykinsella78 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 21:27:26 UTC 2010

The adapter I am using at the moment is a "Artec T14BR DVB-T",
Sometimes the drivers work perfectly, but more often that not they fail with
the error.

[    2.442000] dib0700: stk7070p_frontend_attach: dib7000p_i2c_enumeration
failed.  Cannot continue
[    2.442002]
[    2.442052] dvb-usb: no frontend was attached by 'Artec T14BR DVB-T'

What USB DVB-T adapters are people using, is there any really reliable ones?