[mythtv-users] Image ghosting on 0.24

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Thu Dec 2 21:50:18 UTC 2010

On 2 Dec 2010, at 16:24, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> On 3 December 2010 01:56, Andre <mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk> wrote:
>>
>> On 2 Dec 2010, at 14:49, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
>>
>>> Hi

>>> It is..
>>>
>>> Install 256.x drivers and those problems will go away
>>
>> I did and it's not so offensive but it's still there!
>>
>> btw any chance of a 256 build for 10.10, pretty please :-)
>
> I am actually running 195.x , too many issues in later drivers.

Seems 195 does work on a GT220, hdmi audio working too :-)

Problem still there though, looks the same as in 256, so far (twice in two shows) stopping the recording and restarting clears it, still got the big pauses that trigger it.

I'll try mythbuntu's 0.24 build next or just go back a few versions, it certainly didn't have this issue when I first upgraded to 0.24, I'd have been back on 0.23 straight away!

Andre