[mythtv-users] mythweb fails when searching for "other showing of a program"

Oz Dror odror7 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 03:53:01 UTC 2010

I have reduced the number of channels to 591
I have increase the memory limit in php to 256M

it did not solve the problem

I even added limit 0,20 to the query it still did not solve the problem

Somehow these line from  ./modules/tv/channel.php fail

           $sh = $db->query($sql);
           $channel_list = array();
           while ($chanid = $sh->fetch_col())
               $channel_list[] = $chanid;
           Cache::set('[channelList]', $channel_list);
       }
       return $channel_list;

$db should be a non-null list

but the return value  $channel_list is null

Thanks